Total Office Manager 19.4.2200 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Update – Version 19.4.2200
Release Date: 04/22/2019
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – -DB UPDATE – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will not be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update.
This update contains important changes to your database. This will increase the time it normally takes to update by several minutes. These changes are designed to improve speed, stability, and referential integrity. These changes will not affect your accounting or data in any way.
Payroll Tax Table:
– MI (Michigan) – Updated Personal Exemption.
– MD (Maryland) – Updated Standard Deduction. This change affects the local MD calculations.
Yellow Screen Errors:
This series of updates make important changes to a wide variety of databases. Some users have reported the following errors. All of these have been fixed.
– YS:modRecords_2.deleteJEItems() Invalid procedure call or argument
– YS:modItemRegister.InvoiceAverageCost_ByDate() Cannot change the ActiveConnection property of a Recordset object which has a Command object as its source.
– YS:modItemRegister.AverageCost_Current() Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.
– YS:modRecords_2.deleteUsers() Foriegn Key Constraint
– YS:frmPO.getQtyInfo() Subscript out of range