Total Office Manager 19.7.1700 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 19.7.1700
Release Date: 07/17/2019
WINDOWS UPDATE NOTICE:
Please check for Windows updates and complete the installation of them prior to installing this update. Some clients have noted that pending updates can cause issues with the operation of Total Office Manager.
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will not be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update.
– Work order numbers now allow 13 characters to be entered. Ticket #17105
– A bug was fixed related to labor items causing the item list to display an incorrect price. Ticket #15814
– Group items now show AVG Cost on the item form. Ticket #16484
– The suggested retail price on an item now calculates off of estimated cost. Ticket #17082
– The line item default markup method now loads in the correct order. Ticket #16656
– Job Costing overview labor cost calculation.
– Added preference to display all the items in the Information Center.
– Added a calculate button to the Pay Sales Tax form.
– Added the ability to print Work Order notes.
– Corrected reported issue where scheduled Work Orders were not being removed from the unscheduled list. Ticket #17186
– Full-Day appointments now match how the old schedule board displayed. Ticket #16891
Yellow Screen Errors
– All yellow screen errors submitted since the last update have been addressed.