Total Office Manager 19.7.100 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 19.7.100
Release Date: 07/02/2019
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will not be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update.
– Work order numbers now allow 13 characters to be entered. Ticket #17105
– A bug was fixed related to labor items causing the item list to display an incorrect price. Ticket #15814
– Group items now show AVG Cost on the item form. Ticket #16484
– The suggested retail price on an item now calculates off of estimated cost. Ticket #17082
– The line item default markup method now loads in the correct order. Ticket #16656
– Job Costing overview labor cost calculation.
– Job Costing Report now shows non-inventory parts that have an expense account tied to them. Ticket #15420
– A reported issue where Checkboxes on preference were not displaying as checked. Ticket #17182
– Other Asset types now show up in the Account Register selection Ticket #17185
– Corrected reported bug where some clients could not email from the customer history form. Ticket #17036
– Added a calculate button to the Pay Sales Tax form.
– Deleted Earnings and Taxes could reappear as inactive. Ticket #17191
– Added the ability to print Work Order notes.
– Corrected reported issue where scheduled Work Orders were not being removed from the unscheduled list. Ticket #17186
– Full Day appointments now match how the old schedule board displayed. Ticket #16891
Yellow Screen Errors
– All yellow screen errors submitted since the last update have been addressed.