Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 21.12.2000
Release Date: 12/30/2021
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
For on-premises users, this update will require all other users to be logged out so that the database can be updated. Cloud users (hosted) will not need to update their database.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- Rearranged tabs in Customer History into more logical order
- Added Generator and Solar to “What best describes” for Departments
- Ticket #30105: Fixed ability to assign a work order to an invoice which is also assigned to an estimate.
This release also updated the following Tax Tables:
- IL (Illinois) – new dependent allowance
- MN Unemployment Additional Assessment (Minnesota)
- added MN Unemployment Loan Assessment (Minnesota)
- new rate ND (North Dakota)
- MN (Minnesota) – new brackets
- VT (Vermont) – new brackets
- CA (California) – new exemption amount
- FIT (federal tax – pre-2020 W-4) – new brackets
- Federal Income Tax (federal tax – post-2020 W-4) – new brackets
- AK Unemployment (Alaska) – new wage base
- CA (California) – new brackets
- FICA SS (Social Security) – new wage base
- HI Disability (Hawaii) – new wage base
HI Unemployment (Hawaii) – new wage base
- ID Unemployment (Idaho) – new wage base
- IN Cass Co. (Indiana) – new rate
- IN Madison Co. (Indiana) – new rate
- IN Randolph Co. (Indiana) – new rate
- MD St. Mary’s Co. (Maryland) – new rate
- MD Washington Co. (Maryland) – new rate
- MI (Michigan) – new exemption amount
- MN Unemployment (Minnesota) – new wage base
- MO (Missouri) – new brackets
- NC (North Carolina) – new rate and standard deduction
- NY Family Leave (New York) – new wage base
- WA FMLA (Washington) – new wage base and rate
- WA FMLA Employer (Washington) – new wage base and rate
Struggling with Aptora Software?
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.