Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 21.7.2600
Release Date: 07/28/2021 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
For on-premises users, this update will require all other users to be logged out so that the database can be updated. Cloud users (hosted) will not need to update their database.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- CSM022: Added the ability to use estimated cost when selling inventory parts that are not currently in stock. The cost of goods sold will then be reconciled with the average cost when the items are received on a later date.
- Ticket 30912: Improved the display of technicians notes on work orders in Total Office Manager that originated in Aptora Mobile II.
- Ticket 31622: Corrected an issue where equipment descriptions were not displaying on lists that some companies were experiencing.
- Ticket 31271: Corrected an issue where serial numbers could be displayed twice on the inventory history report.
- Ticket 31559: Added the updated 941 form from June 2021
- Ticket 31710: Improved the display of Additional Overhead on the Job costing overview
- Ticket 31226: Improved the batch ACH payment process.
- Ticket 30306: Improved the creation of preferred vendor purchase orders from an estimate.
- Ticket 31515: Improved the messaged that populates in emails when using an external email client.