Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 21.8.3100
Release Date: 08/28/2021 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
For on-premises users, this update will require all other users to be logged out so that the database can be updated. Cloud users (hosted) will not need to update their database.
Enhancements and Bug Fixes
- 31165: Improved the way that the rate for job costing was being stored on time sheets for the use in managerial job costing reports.
- 32046: Added the ability to use the customer’s display name on the bill import
- 30918: Improved the display on custom work orders of technicians when added to the details section.
- 31790: Improved date realization of payments on the Pay sales form
- 31003: Memorized Transaction will use the sales tax that is on the customer. Please use the utility located at Tools | Utilities Customer Tax Item update when you replace a expiring tax rate with the current rate.
- 32208: Added payroll tax update.
- 31989: Enhanced the display of stages for group items on estimates/invoices.
- 32118: Improved validation on Invoices for inactive sales tax.
- 32058: Added the ability to import templates on the custom Purchase Order.
- 32107: Improved the calculation on income taxes assigned to customer jobs
- 31474: Improved the display of signatures on custom invoice.
- 31470: Corrected an issue were you could not delete certain time off templates
- 31799: Corrected a minor typographical error on the Utilities list.