Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 22.7.2000
Release Date: 7/13/2022 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update. This update will take anywhere from 15 seconds to 5 minutes depending on the database size.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- Modified the vendor form to not check the “This Vendor might supply materials for resale.” option by default on the Additional Info tab. This option allows the vendor to appear in the Item Alias list.
- Improved the message prompts on the sales tax items to warn users when changing the existing rate. While this is will not historical change the rate for existing transactions, modifying a historical entry could alter the rate calculated. It is advised to create new sales tax items when the rate changes and update the customer records. For more information of managing sales tax changes, please review the KB Article Changing Sales Tax Rates.
- Improved the message prompt which appears when there is an issue with the registration and/or configuration of .NET Framework on a desktop when attempting to send an email. For more information on correcting this configuration, please review the KB Article ActiveX Message When Sending Email.
- Added the ability to print from the Receive Items List. To print the item receipt(s), highlight one or more records and choose Reports | Print Item Rcpt.
- Updated Form 941 for the 2nd Quarter of 2022.
- Removed the Load button from the Customer:Job form for the Customer Balance Summary section.
- Added validation for deletion of a pay frequency to ensure it is not present in a pay group or employee payroll setup.
- Added validation to make sure time off used in previous payrolls are not deleted.
- Added a tool tip to the Job Estimate vs Actuals Summary and Job Estimates vs Actual Detailed reports to clarify the date used from transactions.
- Added an inactivation warning message to the warehouses to warn users they are inactivating a warehouse with a quantity (positive or negative) on hand.
- Updated the Certified Payroll Report to only display the last four of the SSN for the employee.
- Added a help topic for the Company File Information.
- Updated and verified all forms, reports, and exports utilizing employee SSN display and print with no encryption text.
- Corrected a reported issue of not being able to remove a time off and deduction item from an employee payroll setup when no history was present.
- Ticket #36126 – Corrected the Vendor Alias columns being visible on the bills form when the preference has been disabled.
- Ticket #35509 – Corrected the sort order on the serial number list.
- Ticket #35681 – Corrected a reported issue where an inactive sales tax item would appear when selected on a memorized transaction. If the memorized transaction has an inactive tax item, the customer tax item will be used.
- Ticket #35234 – Corrected an issue when using a custom invoice style which would open the preview in multiple windows instead of a single preview pane.
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
- frmMarketQuery.saveQuery Invalid use of Null
- frmBeginReconciliation.applyType() Subscript out of range
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.
Rolling Versions: 22.6.1300, 22.6.2200, 22.7.1100