Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 22.8.1800
Release Date: 8/18/2022 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update. This update will take anywhere from 15 seconds to 5 minutes depending on the database size.
No changes made in this release. This release contains bug fixes only.
- Ticket 36238: The “Last Revised by …” label at the bottom of the Work Orders form was not updating unless the WO was closed and reopened.
- Ticket 36456: The Interest related fields in the Begin Reconciliation form were hidden when switching to a different bank account.
- Ticket 36259: Purchase Order list: The Quick Filter was not working in conjunction with a Smart List under certain conditions.
- Ticket 35526: Access Finance Charges form: When creating invoices for finance charges , it was possible to create duplicate invoice numbers.
- Ticket 35102: Escrow movement were not appearing in the Service Agreement History form. The Escrow Movement were being created properly. They were just not being included in the form.
- Ticket 35706: The original bug report indicated that the Customer:Jobs > Company Preference > “Do Not Require a Password to By-Pass Credit Hold” Security Preference was not functioning as designed. We changed the behavior to not show the warning. We have changed it back.
- Explanation: The preference only applies to transactions and not the customer record. For example, accounting places a customer on credit hold for a return payment. In order to remove the customer from credit hold, an admin/bypass password is required. Sales or a support technician cannot remove the credit hold at will. With the preference enabled, the user will be prompted the customer record is on credit hold however, the admin/bypass password is not required for entry of the transaction. The previous functionality was intended functionality.
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
There were no yellow screen errors to fix.
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.
Rolling Versions: 22.7.2700, 22.8.800