Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 22.9.2100
Release Date: 10/03/2022 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update. This update will take anywhere from 15 seconds to 5 minutes depending on the database size.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- Ticket 34718: Added the ability to add Discount and Sub-Total Item Types to a Group Item. This capability was removed about one year ago. We have perfected the process behind this and added it back, by popular demand. Note: If one or more of these items types are used in a group item, the Analysis report will display confusing results. When saving the message box, users are notified of this possibility.
- Ticket #36682: The WO column was not saving on PO, this was fixed.
- Ticket #36573: We removed the Fast List requirements from the Statements List.
- Ticket #36574:We fixed an error where the Multi-Day WO was locking the system and Total Office Manager became unresponsive when cancelling the WO.
- Ticket #35378: Service agreements are not using the correct discount item when creating WOs from the Planned Maintenance option, this was fixed.
- Ticket #36694: We corrected an issue with Mobile Payments that un-applied the payments when they were batched to “Convert Selected Mobile Invoices”.
- Ticket #36462: When creating a new custom template in the Customer List and selecting “Do Not Print Statements with Zero Balance” the total balance of zero is not showing, we have corrected this.
- Ticket #36456: An issue was corrected where the interest line in the Reconciliation form disappears when switching to a different bank account.
- Ticket 35533. Error handling was added to the WO form on multiple areas in order to help identify what is causing the system to crash when opening a WO from the New Schedule Board.
- The Inventory by Employee feature was showing the incorrect warehouse for admin, this was fixed.
- Error handling was added to the PO form on multiple areas.
- Error handling was added to the WO form. This was done to try to address a reported issue of missing WO items when that WO was created from another form such as an estimate.
- We fixed a potential issue with the Consolidate Items feature on a PO form.
- We fixed a potential yellow screen error that happens when clicking through tabs on the WO form.
- We added the FICA SS Wage Base for 2022 to increase it from $142,800 to $147,000. We also added $155,100 which is the wage base for 2023.
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
There were no yellow screen errors to fix.
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.