Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 23.8.1100
Release Date: 8/11/2023 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support.
No update to your database is required.
The following contains feature requests submitted by users like you:
- Job Costing Overview Report, report options form – We added an F1 keyboard shortcut to open the help topic for this report. It is considered the main job costing report. The help topic was not linked to the report options form. We revised and updated the help topic.
- Assign Work Order to Invoice form – We improved the informational labels on this form. We added an F1 link for this item.
- We added a Custom Date Range to CDV Filter
- Item Form: Now when you make a copy of an item, the Item Type selector is enabled, allowing you to change the type without first saving.
- Merge Department Form: We fixed the misspelling on two labels on this form.
- Chart of Account form. We fixed a bug that created an error when adding a new chart of account. We also fixed a bug that would sometimes force the user to click the OK button twice to save the record.
- Ticket #39434 – Department names do not populate the column in the exported spreadsheet. We resolved this issue.
Yellow Screen Error Submissions
- Invoice Item form at cmdOK: Fixed error 365, “Unable to unload within this context”.
- Create Invoice from Estimate form at cmdOK: Fixed error 365, “Unable to unload within this context”.
- PO form. Added some additional YS related error handling.
- Yellow Screen Error on Customer:Job form at cmdOK: Fixed error 365, “Unable to unload within this context”.
- Yellow Screen Error on Work Order List at PrintWOs: Fixed error 9, subscript out of range.
We do not want you to struggle. We can help. Come join us on Aptora Pros.