Total Office Manager 20.3.200 Release Notes
Total Office Manager Update
Release Notes for Version 20.3.200
Release Date: 02/25/2020 (rolling release)
Thank you for trusting Aptora Corporation with your business management software. We appreciate your feedback and support. We have been working hard to make this the best software possible. We are proud of our latest version.
This update requires an update to your database. This will require that all users log out of the software program so that the update can run. Once the update has run and the first user logs in, other users will not be able to log back into the program in prior versions without being required to update.
Please note that the payroll license was renewed with this update. Users must be on this version before February 12th or they will not be able to run payroll.
Total Office Manager Fixes
- Corrected an issue with the Inventory Reorder by Warehouse report returning results for inactive warehouses. This was a display issue only. The actual accounting was correct. #21968
- Corrected an issue with very large Invoices, Sales, Credits, or Estimates. When there are several hundred rows of items, it was causing Total Office Manager to become unresponsive. This has been resolved. #21533
- Set the default scaling on the envelope for logo size. #21414
- Corrected an issue with Custom Style & Convert Zeros to Blanks on invoice print preferences. #21718
- Corrected an issue with the Item General Bin (a field found on Inventory Parts) not displaying on the item list. #21819
- While editing an Invoice, Sale, Credit, or Estimate, the Sales Tax Item selection was displaying inactive tax items. This was corrected. #22242
- Corrected an issue where Inactive Items were being included in the item dropdown selection while editing an Invoice, Sale, Credit, or Estimate. #22309
- Corrected a display issue where the group item sales commission amount was duplicating. This was not a payroll or accounting financial issue.
- Corrected an issue where the Deposit Slip’s Print Options were not always responding.
- Corrected an issue when emailing a Sales Opportunity. The body of the email was not always being populated. #21822
- Corrected a rare issue with Max List preference.
- The Only If Over fields on Require Approval to Print and Email were not saving in preferences. This was corrected.
- When you change the customer name on an Invoice, Sale, Credit, or Estimate, the change now dynamically updates the “Record” field in any of the Document Links. We made the same enhancement to Purchase Orders, Work Orders, and Bill. In other words, changing the Customer:Job or Vendor did not automatically update the Document Link. It does now.
- Added an Amount column to Group Type items.
- Added a new column to the Bills List for Terms.
- Added security for the Resave Invoices menu option found on the Invoice\Sale\Credit List.
- Added “Safety Incident (OSHA Reportable)” to the Contact Log Topics list.
- We increased performance with the Max List preference. This feature is important for users that have a lot of data and are experiencing slow list performance.
Database Backups and Vital Maintenance
IMPORTANT: Please remember that if you host your own SQL Server and database, it is important that regular backups and maintenance be run. Please see this webpage for helpful information.
Yellow Screen Errors
- All Yellow Screen errors, that had details filled out, were corrected. We really appreciate any and all notes that our users enter into the comments box. Those clues have been a big help.
Follow us on Facebook. This is a great place to get real-time news about software ideas we are considering, upcoming features, and update notices. We also post technical notices and technical tips.
Join us on BlackBeltContracting where basic membership is 100% free. We’re excited to announce the launch of BlackBeltContracting.com – a social networking site for contractors. The site offers tools like flat-rate pricing books that your techs can use in the field and the opportunity for you to post questions for some of the industry’s top business consultants. It is also a great place to talk about our software with other like-minded users.
Thank you for your loyalty as we work to make continued refinements to Total Office Manager.